Monday, April 28, 2008

Book signing


on thursday night i went to barns and noble because brandon mull was ther signing my favorite series of books fablehaven it was so cool i was so exited he is so nice and he is LDS he and his wife just had a baby but he is really sweet

11 comments:

*Ashley said...

Hey Morgan! Cute pic!

Well I finally finished your layout! Let me know if you want anything changed on it..I was kind of just going from scratch.

Go here to get it: http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dff3f3p8_29fzjw4vh3&revision=_latest

You can find the instructions how to put it on on http://ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com . It looks like Courtney knows how to do it though so she should be able to help you. If you run into any problems let me know!! (Make sure you change your template to MINIMA first!!)

Jolene said...

Morgan - you are so lucky to have a sweet cousin like Ashley! I love the new look of your blog! It is your favorite color! It looks so great! No one will have this but you!

Jolene said...

Ashley - if you are reading this - I am ready to make some requests!

Shannon said...

Morgan - you're blog is awesome! I love the layout. Your cousin is amazing. I think c and s used her layouts to update my blog. How lucky are you to have your very own! Your heading fits you to a tee! Can't wait to read what else you have to say!

Courtney said...

Post more!!

Pam said...

Sounds like you have been having to much fun over the past few months with your Cali. trips and book signing. So lucky!
I also agree your blog is super cute.

Heather said...

hey morgan this is sierrah i have finally got my own blog
it is
sierrah-smiles.blogspot.com

Saedi said...

hey morgon!! Awsome pics.! check out my blog at saedicakes.blogspot.com can i link you on my blog?

Saedi said...

Are you kidding me ? He's realy LDS? Thats awsome! I love the Fablehaven books too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendree Brinae said...

LUCKYYYYY! I love Fablehaven!! If only it was Seth and Kendree. That would have made the book about
1200x better. Don't you agree?

alicia mills photography said...

hey hey i just fineshed the first one and now am reading the seacomd one at first i was like cool you got an author to singe a book but now i am jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!
see tou soon bbff