Friday, September 12, 2008

Sorry

Sorry i havn't posted in like FOREVER last i posted i was reading Twilight and i actually finished Breaking dawn a while ago. Now My whole life is Twiligh this and Twilight that. i hate school my language teacher SUCKS. The only thing that keeps me going is my BFF's we have an awesome time togetrher. Can't wait till 11/21

9 comments:

sierrah said...

I want to read it so bad but it is too long for me!! Glad you finished them!

Victoria Renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria Renae said...

SOOOOO glad you finished! Can't wait until 11-21! I know what you mean about the whole "my life is now twilight" thing. trust me, i know. i remember, a week after i read twilight i went up to courtney and was like how long does this last? and she said well, i read it a year ago, and i'm still like this. my heart sank. :) see you tomorrow!

Savanna said...

I have not even started the firt book and i am loving school i am having a great time with all my freinds and all the cute boys! I miss you so much. We really need to get together. Make sure you check out my blog at www.gymqueen-ssbbww.blogspot.com

Kacee said...

Hey who is your language teacher?
Morgan you are so lucky to have your friends there with you , trust I know it is like to not have them right there when ya need them, now I have to drive an hour just to visit you guys. It sucks. anyway tell courtney i say hi, and have a great year.
-kacee

Unknown said...

Tag your it!! You are now offically tagged! Go to my blog for the rules!
-Samantha

Shinkle Family said...

MORGAN!!! you need to write agoin!!! its been the same 4ever!
~~~~Keila~~~~

girls just wanna have fun said...

Hey morgan its me..... Danielle duhhhh!Im all twilight to! and oh i hated ms.sheldon to good luck with that looser of a teacher!

Victoria Renae said...

ahhh! you have sheldon? i heard she stinks! i didnt have her, but i pity who does!