tell me about it!! i cant belive they made dora look like a complet insect i mean com on its a little kid show. my questoun is weres the producer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
That Is Seriously, hilariously, WRONG! What are the thinking?? I read an article about this and she's supposed to be promoting shopping and makeup and... other teenager crap! No offense to us teenagers or anything... we're awesome, right?
My favorite color is orange. I have an older brother and sister - they are twins and an annoying little sister that I have to share a room with.
I want to be an actress or a massage therapist when I grow up. My mom thinks I already am an actress! I think that is a good thing - she pays for me to go to awesome summer camps to learn more about musical theatre.
4 comments:
tell me about it!! i cant belive they made dora look like a complet insect i mean com on its a little kid show. my questoun is weres the producer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
omg i heard about that!! its so gay i mean dora was stupid and all but thats y we luv her!! ugghh
That Is Seriously, hilariously, WRONG! What are the thinking?? I read an article about this and she's supposed to be promoting shopping and makeup and... other teenager crap! No offense to us teenagers or anything... we're awesome, right?
wow what are they doing to that poor girl i mean i did not like her in the first place, what is happening these days
Post a Comment