Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry

I am SO sorry i have not posted in FOREVER!!!!!!! I even considered DELETING my Blog (i know you guys are all glad i didn't:) Anyway so much has happened since the last time i posted that i don't even Know what to write:( Lets start with CHRISTMAS!!!! This Christmas was BY FAR the best Christmas ever! from Santa i got the cutest pair of pink sweat pants from Aeropostale and a white sweater with pink writing on it ALSO from Aeropostale ! From my brother and sisters i got a blanket ( the really soft kind like on baby blankets and stuff). I got 2 presents from my parentsA really fluffy pillow (to go with my really soft blanket ) and another pair of sweatpants a short-sleeved shirt to go with my pants and a short - sleeved green and grey sweater. from my Nana i got THE cutest polo EVER!!! ( i hope your reading this nana) Then from Whitnee (my cousin) i got an Aeropostale gift card -wich, by the way i got 2 really cute shirts from the very next day! Then in my stocking i got TONS of hair and makeup stuff. And i think my most favorite gift i got NEW PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway i am sure you would agree that i had a WONDERFUL Christmas
(oh and spread the news that i posted because
i am pretty sure people stopped looking at my
blog )

10 comments:

Mig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzerino said...

Morgan...how come I am not on your list of friends...lol...
Sounds like you really trully had a great Christmas and I can't wait to see all you new things....did school start? I am guessing it did and I didn't get to come to your house during break at all....well, Happy new year!!! and all...

Rachael said...

omg yer blog is so cute

i miss u so much!!!

we need to like hang out

seriously we havnt even been emailing eachother

we r slackers

wel emai me!!! my email is sclr.minniemouse@gmail.com

~luv u lots!~ <3 rAcHaEl

Victoria Renae said...

Yay! You decided to post like, this year!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a fun Christmas. It sounded fun!

Unknown said...

So glad to see you decided not to delete your blog!!! I hope you keep up the good work!!

Annie R said...

Love you Cutie!!! I want to see your new haircut!! xoxo Grandma Ridd

Mig said...

Sup Morgan cute blog

alicia mills photography said...

my friend we need to add some pictures for yours! Had fun today :) your BBFF Shelby

Varney Family said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Clothes are such the best present..and soft blankets of which I have a fetish...lots of baby blankets in our house :) I love it when you peek your head in at church to say hi!!

alicia mills photography said...

sadra copy my backround not cool!!